The Stereodraft is the first heated surgical table with bi-level vacuum designed specifically for standard stereotaxic frames using gas anesthesia. The bi-level vacuum will remove escaped Waste Anesthetic Gases, WAG, from the atmosphere ensuring operator safety while maintaining proper animal temperature. Made of durable plastic that can withstand temperatures up to 140 degrees. 10’ WAG tubing and watering pump tubing with connections included. Accepts 1/4” I.D. tubing.
- Connected water tubing and 2 types of connectors for either a Gaymar/Stryker or Colder connector heat pump.
- Adapters: 90 degree, luer lock quick disconnect, and T.
- 3 adhesive backed Velcro tubing holders.
- 10′ medical grade white tubing.
- 1 year warranty.
Sized: 3 1/2″ wide x 6″ long x 3/4″ high
Sized: 3 1/2″ wide x 10″ long x 3/4″ high
Vacuum Control Station – Active Scavenging
The vacuum control station is designed to regulate a vacuum source, vacuum pump or in house vacuum, while the canister removes the Waste Anesthetic Gases, WAG. The vacuum control station comes complete with 0-5 lpm flowmeter, canister holder, 2 90-degree adapters for canister, 10 ft tubing, and both DISS and 1/4″ hose barb connectors. Tabletop or wall mountable. Accepts 1/4” I.D. tubing. Charcoal canisters not included.
Sized: 6″ wide x 9″ long x 11″ high.
Any existing system with a manifold can become Active Scavenging.
|VCS-01||Vacuum Control Station||$590.00|
Vacuum Pump – for Active Scavenging
Hook the vacuum pump up to the vacuum control station and you now have active scavenging. Accepts 1/4” I.D. tubing.
- Convenient, quick and simple to use due to the top mounted power switch
- Whisper quiet and very low vibration
- Requires minimal bench top space
- Maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life
- Ultimate vacuum (abs.) mbar/torr 100/75
- Sized: 9 ¾” long x 4 ¾” wide x 5 ¾” high.
|ME1||Vacuum Pump 120 v||$1,300.00|